Students With Disabilities Page



A student may appeal a decision concerning accommodation by first requesting an informal meeting with a Disability Coordinator, the Vice Chancellor for Instruction, and instructor if applicable. If the issue is not resolved, the student may activate the formal grievance process as outlined in the PCCUA Policy and Procedure Manual. 

PCCUA Home Page