Associate Degree Nursing
Interesting Facts About Associate Degree Nurses
- 42% of nurses begin nursing practice at the associate degree level.
- 94.3% are female and 5.7% are male.
- Average full-time employment salary is $57,784.
- 56.2% practice in a hospital setting.
- 14.9% practice in a public community health setting.
- 6.3% practice in a nursing home or extended care.
- 11.5 % practice in an ambulatory care setting. (NOADN, 2009)
ADN Mission, Program Outcomes, and Program Student Learning Outcomes and Competencies
ADN Program Information
ADN Admission Requirements
ADN ReAdmission Requirements
ADN Alternate Admission Requirements
ADN Program Textbook and iPAD Requirements
ADN Committee Meetings