High School Administrator Responsibilities
High School Administrator Responsibilities:
- Support Concurrent Enrollment program within the school;
- Act as a liaison between high school students, parents, instructors, Early College program and the community;
- Recommend courses and qualified instructors;
- Support high school instructors also serving as PCCUA adjunct instructors;
- Oversee PCCUA courses offered, including guidelines on textbook purchasing, course enrollment and completion of registration forms for any required placement testing; and.
- Collaborate with the Concurrent Enrollment program to resolve any questions or concerns.
Fee payment is submitted to PCCUA financial services. All high school counseling offices and high school instructors teaching PCCUA classes will be supplied with business reply envelopes for student use in submitting payment.