High School Student Responsiblities
High School Student Responsibilities:
- If required, purchase textbooks and materials;
- Take ACT or COMPASS placement tests if needed;
- Read over course payment, refund, drop, and withdraw deadlines;
- Discuss enrollment options with ISU advisors and/or high school counselor;
- Register online; and
- Submit registration request and payment to the office of Financial Services.
Fee payment is submitted to PCCUA financial services. All high school counseling offices and high school instructors teaching PCCUA classes will be supplied with business reply envelopes for student use in submitting payment.