Division of Allied Health
The Allied Health Division at Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas provides the education and skills required to become successful in the health care field.
- Allied Health Programs are designed with employment of graduates as one of the major goals.
- Classes are small at PCCUA, guaranteeing individual and personal attention.
- The latest technology is used in:
- Hospital and other health care facilities.
Graduates will find rewarding positions in medical facilities, such as hospitals, physicians' offices, laboratories, the Health Department, home health, ambulance services, and many more. The Career Services Office at PCCUA will provide assistance in finding the right position.
Allied Health Programs
Helena-West Helena Campus:
- Phone: 870-338-6474
- Fax: 870-338-7542 or 870-338-7901
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 785; Helena-West Helena, AR 72342
- Phone: 870-946-3506
- Fax: 870-946-2644
- Postal Address: 1210 Rice Belt; DeWitt, AR 72042
- Phone: 870-673-4201
- Use HWH Campus Fax: 870-338-7542 or 870-338-7901
- Use HWH Campus Postal Address: P.O. Box 785; Helena-West Helena, AR 72342
Dean of Allied Health & Director of ADN Program
Helena-West Helena Campus
Phone: (870) 338-6474, Ext. 1371
Practical Nursing Program Coordinator & Instructor
Phone: (870) 946-3506, Ext. 1612