Associate Degree Nursing
Interesting Facts About Associate Degree Nurses
- The largest healthcare pracitioners and technical occupations were registered nurses (3.0 million)
- Employment of registered nurses from 2020-2030 is projected to increase 9%.
- 89% of registered nurses are female and 11% male.
- Average, full-time employment salary in Arkansas is $65,810 (US Bureau of Labor Statistics). This salary may vary depending on job location and individual competence.
- 31.3% of registered nurses practice in a hospital setting.
- 11.5% of registered nurses practice in a home health setting.
- 9.3% of registered nurses practice in a nursing home or extended care.
- 14.9% of registered nurses practice in an outpatient care setting.
- https://www.bls.gov/oes/ (August 2022)