Associate Degree Nursing
Interesting Facts About Associate Degree Nurses
- 42% of nurses begin nursing practice at the associate degree level.
- 94.3% are female and 5.7% are male.
- Average full-time employment salary is $57,784.
- 56.2% practice in a hospital setting.
- 14.9% practice in a public community health setting.
- 6.3% practice in a nursing home or extended care.
- 11.5 % practice in an ambulatory care setting. (NOADN, 2009)
ADN Mission, Program Outcomes, and End-of-Program Student Learning Outcomes and Related Competencies
ADN Program Information
ADN Traditional Track Admission
ADN ReAdmission Requirements
ADN Advanced Placement Track
ADN Program Textbook and iPAD Requirements
ADN Committee Meetings