Associate Degree Nursing
Interesting Facts About Associate Degree Nurses
- Employment of registered nurses from 2016-2026 is projected to increase 15%.
- 89% of registered nurses are female and 11% male.
- Average, full-time employment salary in Arkansas is $60,780 (US Bureau of Labor Statistics). This salary may vary depenting on job location and individual competence.
- 54.2% of registered nurses practice in a hospital setting.
- 12.8% of registered nurses practice in a home health setting.
- 9.6% of registered nurses practice in a nursing home or extended care.
- 15% of registered nurses practice in an outpatient care setting.
- https://www.bls.gov/oes/2017/may/oes291141.htm#st (May 2017)