Practical Nursing Program
Interesting Facts About Practical Nurses
- 26% practice in the hospital setting.
- 26% practice in nursing care facilities.
- 12% practice in a physician's office.
- Median Annual salary is $36,550.
- Employment of practical nurses is projected to grow faster than average.
- (US Department of Labor)
Students are admitted to the Practical Nursing Program (PN) every third semester on the Helena-West Helena and DeWitt campuses. The next cohort will be admitted in the fall of 2019.
PN Mission, Program Outcomes, and Student Learning Outcomes
PN Program Information
PN Admission Criteria
PN Alternate Admission
PN Program Textbook Requirements
PN Committee Meetings
Gainful Employment Information