Full-Time & Part-Time Registration
FULL-TIME or PART-TIME students seeking a certificate or an associate degree
- Complete a PCCUA Application for Admission.
- Provide results of ACT or ACCUPLACER testing. Scores are used to determine placement in English, reading, and math. Students enrolling must submit ACT scores (19 or above in English/Math) or take the ACCUPLACER placement test administered at the college. PCCUA administers the ACCUPLACER test on a daily basis. Appointments may be made with Ronda Golden at (870) 946-3506, ext. 1602 (DeWitt), Vickie Gregory at (870) 338-6474, ext. 1134 (Helena) or Sonya Allen at (870) 673-4201, ext. 1828 (Stuttgart). For more information about the ACT test, click here.
- For a ACCUPLACER practice test, click here.
- Provide a copy of high school transcript or GED scores. Must be an official high school transcript with graduation date and a stamped school seal, General Educational Development (GED) scores, and/or college transcript(s). Please request that the institution mail the transcript directly to the PCCUA Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 785, Helena, AR 72342. (If transcript is in a maiden name, please ask high school to indicate your current last name on form.)
For a form to have your transcript sent to PCCUA, click here.
- Provide shot record. Arkansas State Law requires all students born on or after January 1, 1957, to provide proof of immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella. Students must have proof of two MMR vaccines against measles, mumps, and rubella.
Serologic testing is only applicable to Hepatitis B virus, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella. Any individual who has immunity to Hepatitis B virus, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and/or Varicella, as documented by appropriate serological testing, shall not be required to have the vaccine for that disease.
A copy of the serological test should be submitted to the Arkansas Department of Health, Immunization Section, along with a letter requesting that the serological test be accepted as proof of immunity in lieu of receiving vaccine for the disease indicated on the serological test. After review by the Medical Director, Immunization Section, a letter indicating approval or denial will be sent to the individual, parent, or guardian, and it will be that person's responsibility for informing the childcare facility, school, or college/university. For approvals, annual approval is not required, and a copy of the letter will be placed in the student's permanent file. For denials, the student must receive the required immunization or request an exemption.
- Financial Aid. Students applying for financial aid may contact Toni Carter at (870) 946-3506 ext. 1608 (DeWitt), Barbra Stevenson at (870) 338-6474, ext. 1160 (Helena), or Kena Henderson at (870) 673-4201, ext. 1822 (Stuttgart).
Students may also apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov The PCCUA School Code is: 001104
Students may also be eligible for other scholarships. Complete a scholarship application.
For additional scholarship information contact:
DeWitt Campus-Toni Carter, 870-946-3506, ext. 1608;
Helena-West Helena Campus-Stephanie Arnold, 870-338-6474, ext. 1240;
Stuttgart Campus-Kena Henderson, 870-673-4201, ext. 1822
- Parking Permit. Students parking on-campus are required to have an annual permit. This may be obtained at the time of registration.
- Arrange for Payment. Payment arrangements should be completed with the Business Office before the start of class.
Note: If you are planning to enter an Allied Health field, request an application from a specific department. If you have any questions, call the Helena campus at (870) 338-6474, ext.1371 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Transfer Students see also requirements.
PCCUA is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. PCCUA provides equal educational opportunity without regard to age, race, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, veteran status, genetic information or sexual orientation. If you have any questions, contact the Admissions staff at one of the numbers listed below:
|DeWitt Campus||Helena-West Helena Campus||Stuttgart Campus|
|(870) 946-3506||(870) 338-6474||(870) 673-4201|
|Ronda Golden, ext. 1602||Bennie Fonzie, ext. 1336||Meredith Johnson, ext. 1803|
|Shawanna Wansley, ext. 1628||Heather Funk, ext. 1138|
*Students must register prior to the second class meeting of any course to be admitted to that course. Once the second class has begun, a student may not register for that class.
**Students added to a wait list must attend class in order to be eligible for enrollment to that class.
|Application Packet||4 MB|