Full-Time and Part-Time Student Registration
FULL-TIME or PART-TIME students seeking a certificate or an associate degree:
- Complete a PCCUA Application for Admission.
- Provide results of ACT or NG ACCUPLACER testing. Scores are used to determine placement in English, reading, and math. Students enrolling must submit ACT scores (19 or above in English and math) or take the NG ACCUPLACER placement test administered at the College. PCCUA administers the NG ACCUPLACER test on a daily basis. Appointments may be made with Ronda Golden at (870) 946-3506, ext. 1602 (DeWitt), Vickie Gregory at (870) 338-6474, ext. 1134 (Helena-West Helena) or Sonya Allen-Jenkins at (870) 673-4201, ext. 1828 (Stuttgart). For more information about the ACT test, click here. For an NG ACCUPLACER practice test, click here.
- Provide a copy of an official high school transcript with graduation date and a stamped school seal, General Educational Development (GED) scores, and/or official college transcript(s). Please request that the institution mail the transcript directly to the PCCUA Office of Admissions, P.O. Box 785, Helena, AR 72342. If transcript is in a maiden name, instruct high school to indicate current last name on form. Click here for a transcript request form to have your transcript sent to PCCUA.
- Provide immunization record. Arkansas State Law requires all students born on or after January 1, 1957, to provide proof of immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella. Students must have proof of two MMR vaccines against measles, mumps, and rubella.
Serologic testing is only applicable to Hepatitis B virus, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella. Any individual who has immunity to Hepatitis B virus, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and/or Varicella, as documented by appropriate serological testing, shall not be required to have the vaccine for that disease.
A copy of the serological test should be submitted to the Arkansas Department of Health, Immunization Section, along with a letter requesting that the serological test be accepted as proof of immunity in lieu of receiving vaccine for the disease indicated on the serological test. After review by the Medical Director, Immunization Section, a letter indicating approval or denial will be sent to the individual, parent, or guardian, and it will be that person's responsibility for informing the childcare facility, school, or college/university. For approvals, annual approval is not required, and a copy of the letter will be placed in the student's permanent file. For denials, the student must receive the required immunization or request an exemption.
- To apply for financial aid, contact Toni Carter at (870) 946-3506, ext. 1607 (DeWitt), Barbra Stevenson at (870) 338-6474, ext. 1160 (Helena-West Helena), or Kena Henderson at (870) 673-4201, ext. 1822 (Stuttgart).
Students may also apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The PCCUA school code is 001104.
Students may also be eligible for other scholarships. Complete a scholarship application.
For additional scholarship information contact:
DeWitt Campus-Toni Carter, 870-946-3506, ext. 1607;
Helena-West Helena Campus-Stephanie Arnold, 870-338-6474, ext. 1240;
Stuttgart Campus-Kena Henderson, 870-673-4201, ext. 1822
- To park on campus requires an annual permit. Permits may be obtained at the time of registration.
- Complete payment arrangements with the Business Office before the start of class.
Note: If you are planning to enter an Allied Health program, request an application from the respective program. For questions, call the Helena-West Helena campus at (870) 338-6474, ext.1371 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Transfer Students see also requirements.
PCCUA is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. PCCUA provides equal educational opportunity without regard to age, race, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, veteran status, genetic information or sexual orientation. For questions, contact the admissions staff at one of the numbers listed below:
|DeWitt Campus||Helena-West Helena Campus||Stuttgart Campus|
|(870) 946-3506||(870) 338-6474||(870) 673-4201|
|Ronda Golden, ext. 1602||Bennie Fonzie, ext. 1336|
|Shawanna Wansley, ext. 1628||Heather Funk, ext. 1138|
*Students must register prior to the second class meeting of any course. Once the second class has begun, a student may not register for that class.
**Students added to a wait list must attend class in order to be eligible for enrollment to that class.
|Application Packet||4 MB|