All PCCUA online courses require students to take at least one (1) proctored exam. A proctored exam is taken on campus with a test supervisor. It is the responsibility of the student to schedule an appointment for proctoring or make arrangements for proctoring at an approved testing site during their course testing period. All students are required to show a photo ID for verification purposes prior to testing.
Acceptable testing sites for most courses include:
- UA Online Consortium colleges (UACCB and UACCH)
- Directors of educational services at universities, correctional institutions, or the armed services
- Certified librarians in a supervisory position
- Delegated officials of a university testing center
- Officer of the US Embassy or consulate
If you are not a PCCUA student and need to set up exam proctoring on one of our campuses, please email Michelle Waites at email@example.com.
Campus Contacts for Proctored Exams
College and Continuing Education Coordinator
Phone: (870) 946-3506, Ext. 1628
Distance Learning Coordinator
Helena-West Helena Campus
Phone: (870) 338-6474, Ext. 1111