Parking and Driving Safety
All vehicles must be registered in the Admissions Office. Each student may be issued one parking permit per academic year at no charge. After that, each permit is issued at a cost of $10 each and is valid for the current academic year, including summer session. If vehicles are changed, students may swap the hanging permit to the new vehicle. Please update this information in the Admissions Office. Any temporary permits are $1.00 per week.
- Permits should be hung from the rearview mirror and permit number must be visible from the front of the vehicle.
- Certain parking areas on campus are reserved for employees and visitors. Most of those areas are marked “Reserved” or feature curbs painted yellow. Parking in these areas between 7 am – 4 pm is considered a violation. After 4 pm, students may use these reserved places except handicapped spaces and 30-minute parking.
- Handicapped spaces are reserved for students and visitors with credentialed disabilities and must display the appropriate issued parking permit.
- Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- NO Parking in the street or grass at any time.
|Failure to display parking permit||$30 fine|
|1st Parking Violation||$10 fine|
|2nd Parking Violation||$20 fine|
|3rd Parking Violation||$40 fine|
|4th Parking Violation||$60 fine|
|5th Parking Violation||$80 fine|
|Illegally using handicap space||$60 fine|
Fines are to be paid in the Business Office. If you have questions concerning your ticket, contact Rhonda St Columbia, Vice Chancellor for College Advancement at 870-338-6474, ext. 1130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas reserves the right to deny any student the privilege of operating or parking a vehicle on campus.