Virtual Academic Success Center
The Virtual Academic Success Center is an online platform that provides students with academic and social support as they adjust to remote learning. All services are free and accessible through all electronic devices at any time.
The Academic Success Center Online services include:
- Campus Coaches – To assist students in navigating the College campus.
- Tutoring – Provides one-on-one and group tutoring sessions through Zoom to help students succeed in their classes.
- Study Skills Advocacy – Students meet with an Academic Coach through Zoom to assist them with study skills.
The center will also offer online educational information that will enhance students’ academic journey, including:
- Goal Setting
- Time Management and Goal Setting
- Goal Setting Worksheet
- Financial Goal Setting Worksheet
Test Taking/Stress Anxiety
- COLLEGE 101
- Diversity and Inclusion Terminology
- Freshmen Experience
Academic Resources and Support
- Academic Calendar
- Study Groups
- Blackboard Tutorial
- Blackboard Testing
- Zoom Instruction
- PCCUA CARES Referral Form
- Rowdy Wellness Check
- Student Support Services
- Disability Services
- Campus Directory
- GPA Calculator
Community Resources and Support
Registered Student Organizations (RSO)
For more information contact Dr. Kimberley Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.