The Phillips Community College Alumni & Friends Association is dedicated to promoting the College and supporting membership activities and programs. The goal of the Association is to maintain the unique bond between the Association members and the College. Alumni & Friends of Phillips Community College are encouraged to get involved in the functions of this unique group of individuals. Individual membership is $15 and joint membership is $25.
The Benefits Package includes:
- Membership certificate, window sticker, and membership card;
- Resources newsletter spotlighting alumni success, new developments, and accomplishments of current students;
- PCCUA library book check-out and use of library facilities;
- Discount membership in PCCUA Fitness Center on the Helena-West Helena campus. Regular membership is $125 per year; Alumni/Friends pay $110 per year;
- 10% discount for the Fitness Room on the DeWitt campus;
- 50% discount at a “First Thursday” lunch at the Pillow-Thompson House in Helena-West Helena;
- Personalized note pad; and
- 20% discount on ticket purchases at the Grand Prairie Center. Membership card required.
Mail application form to: PCCUA, PO Box 785, Helena-West Helena, AR 72342
Rhonda St. Columbia
Vice Chancellor for College Advancement and Resource Development/PCC Foundation/HWH Campus Development Officer
DeWitt/Helena-West Helena/Stuttgart Campuses
Phone: (870) 338-6474, Ext. 1130
|Alumni/Friends Association Membership Application Form||467 KB|