PCCUA has three options to receive copies of transcripts. No transcript will be released until all financial obligations to PCCUA are satisfied.
1. Official/Unofficial Transcripts through PCCUA Registrar’s Office
- To receive a transcript at no charge through fax or USPS please fill out the online request form.
2. Electronic transcripts through National Student Clearinghouse
- PCCUA has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to process online transcript requests and electronic delivery of transcripts.
- Electronic transcripts can be sent to institutions and individuals (including yourself) via The National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), our third-party provider. There is a $3.00 fee for this service, payable to NSC by credit card. A physical address and a valid email address are required.
- NSC transcript request - click here
3. Pick up copies at PCCUA-Registrar’s Office on Helena Campus.