The Adult Education program is designed to allow students over the age of 16 who have not completed high school studies the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary to pass the General Educational Development (GED) test or to meet other educational goals. The Adult Education/Learning Skills Department offers two components in this curricula:
1. Adult Basic Education (ABE) to teach basic literacy in reading, language skills, and math.
2. Adult Secondary Education (ASE) to teach the reading, English, and math skills necessary to pass the GED test.
Both ABE & ASE program components incorporate life skills and counseling services necessary for growth and development of the adult learner.
Adult Education Hours
- Monday-Thursday 8:00-4:30
- Monday-Wednesday 5:00-8:00
Lee County Campus
- Monday-Wednesday 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Marvell Campus (BGACDC)
- Monday 5:00-7:30 pm
- Thursday 5:00-7:30 pm