The University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, has a scholarship program for Phillips Community College graduates! This scholarship reduces tuition rates for students who graduate with an Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree from PCCUA and then transfer to the Fayetteville campus.
This scholarship will enable any student who earns an associate degree to transfer to the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville Campus to work toward a bachelor degree, while continuing to pay the same basic credit hour tuition they paid at PCCUA. This will save THOUSANDS on tuition costs.
To be eligible to receive an AR Transfer Achievement Scholarship, a PCCUA graduate must:
Be an Arkansas resident
- Earn an associate degree (AA or AS) from PCCUA, December 2018 or after
- Complete a fall or spring semester at PCCUA before transferring
- Have a cumulative 2.0 grade point average
- Meet all other U of A admission criteria and program requirements
- Enroll in a UAF, on-campus undergraduate degree program, full- or part-time
- Online programs are not eligible
This scholarship applies to base tuition at the UAF, and recipients will still be required to pay all applicable fees as well as any differential tuition above the base rate charged by programs.
Students remain eligible to renew an Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship until earning a bachelor degree or completing 10 regular semesters, whichever comes first.
Director of Public School Relations and PCC Development Officer
Phone: (870) 946-3506, Ext. 1608
High School Relations Coordinator
Helena-West Helena Campus
Phone: (870) 338-6474, Ext. 1363