- Click on the My RidgeNet link located on the PCCUA homepage, (www.pccua.edu)
- Enter your PCCUA student email address, which is your first initial+last name+last four digits of your student IDemail@example.com. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your password will be your date of birth (MMDDYYYY).
- Click on the “BlackBoard” icon.
- If you are unable to log into your account for any reason, please fill out a Helpdesk ticket by going to the PCCUA homepage, www.www.pccua.edu, and clicking on “Helpdesk” at the top of the page. Please include a private email or phone number in your ticket for responses.
- If you do not know your student ID number, please contact the registrar's office.
My Ridgenet Instructions
To access your online course, you will login to your My Ridgenet account. You may follow the directions below to access your My Ridgenet account.