Gainful Employment

The U.S. Department of Education requires a student must be enrolled in an educational program that leads to an associate degree or prepares the student for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Further, colleges are required to disclose information about programs which are identified as “financial aid eligible” and prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. The list below links to the eligible programs and the Gainful Employment Statement for each program.

Technical Certificates

Technical Certificate programs are usually one year in length with a major in an occupational area. Certificate programs differ from associate degree programs because they are presented at a different educational level and are developed in response to employment needs identified by local curriculum advisory committees.

Allied Health & Nursing